In rainy season we are love to heat hot and spicy snacks,but we suggest to go out and brought it,so that tasty samosa can be prepared in our home with same tasty snack and easy to cook at home,vegetable stuffing also give rich nutrition..
Best Evening Snack And Crispy Vegetable Samosa Filling Recipe
For Maida Flour Preparation
- 1.00 cup Maida flour
- 0.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 tbsp Oil
- 0.25 cup Water
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
For Vegetable Preparation
- 0.50 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1.00 cup Curry leaves
- 3.00 nos Green chilly
- 2.00 nos Onion
- 1.00 nos Carrot
- 0.50 cup Cabbage
- 1.25 tbsp Salt
- 0.00 tbsp Red chilly powder
- 0.25 tbsp Garam masala powder
- 8.00 nos Potatoes
- 1.00 cup Green peas
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 0.25 cup Coriander leaves
For Vegetable Masala Preparation
- In a pressure cooker add the well washed and skin peeled potatoes and dried green peas which was already soaked in water for four hours,and add a pinch of turmeric powder, and a little salt for it.
- For Fine Chopping: Wash and fine chop all the given vegetables such as cabbage, carrot and onions, green chilies and coriander leaves too.
- Heat a pan add two tbsp of oil and add some cumin seeds,and some curry leaves into it and fry it for few seconds.
- Then add the fine chopped green chilies and fine chopped onion slices in to it and fry it for two seconds(do not over fry, it remains as transparent).
- Then add the fine chopped vegetables such as cabbage and carrot and mix well for few minutes by adding pinch of salt.
- Then add the powdered ingredients such as chilly powder, garam masala powder and mix well till mix well to that vegetables together.
- Then add the boiled potatoes and boiled green peas into it and also adjust the salt at this stage and mix well till it mix together.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and mix well and remove from flame and keep aside for few minutes till it gets cold.
For Samosa Preparation
- For outer layer dough: In a bowl add given measured cups of maida flour, and add a 1/4 tbsp of salt and add some oil into it and mix well like a dough by gradually adding some water, and keep it aside for soak.
- For outer layer: make a small size ball of the soaked dough and spread like a thin chapati layer and cut it as a half using knife.
- Then twist and roll like cone shape which was shown in the picture, and make like a hollow where want to fill the mixture.
- Now fill the boiled vegetable mixture in to it and press it inside with a spoon back side ladle, do not veg fill because chance to come out the mixture while frying.
- And close the mouth of that stuffed samosa by moisture the hands with water and bind it carefully which is shown in picture, repeat it for all samosa of all the dough.
- Heat a 2 cups of oil in a frying pan and add the raw stuffed samosa pieces into that oil and deep fry the samosa in medium flame.
- Keep frying the samosa on both sides till the color changes into light brown and the outer layer was need to make a crispy by frying in medium flame.
- Finally remove from that frying pan and serve hot with any chutneys or with any chilly sauce. The vegetable samosa is ready to eat as a evening tea time snacks.