Vegetable pulao is the satisfy and filling recipe with aromatic flavor,While making food for very quick and easy,this is the best suggestion for quick meals,This food includes more than two vegetables and the flavorful spices.And can be done easily in pressure cooker.
Veg Pulav Recipe – An Classic & Aromatic Flavor Of Veg Pulav Recipe
Veg Pulav Recipe
- 3.00 tbsp Ghee Or Oil
- 4.00 nos Cloves
- 2.00 nos Cardamon
- 2.00 nos Cinnamon Stick
- 1.00 nos Bay Leaf
- 0.25 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 3.00 nos Onion
- 2.00 nos Green Chilly
- 1.50 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3.00 nos Tomato
- 0.25 cup Green Peas
- 1.00 nos Carrot
- 0.50 cup French Beans
- 0.50 cup Mint Leaves
- 0.25 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1.50 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 2.00 cup Water
- 1.50 tbsp Salt
- 1.50 cup Zeeraga Samba Rice
Veg Pulav Recipe
- Rinse and soak needed measure of basmati or Zeeraga samba rice and drained out the water completely.
- Peel, wash and chop needed vegetables, here i used to chop one. carrot, some french beans, and peel some green peas too.
- Then lengthy chop two to three medium sized onions, and chop three ripen tomatoes and chop two green chilies.
- Then pluck or chop some fresh mint leaves and some coriander leaves and wash them well.
- Heat a pressure cooker and add three tbsp of ghee or oil with them and measured cloves, cardamon, cinnamon sticks and one bay leaf with them.
- And add lengthy sliced onions with them and saute them well till it gets light golden brown, and add two green chilies with them.
- When the onions are well saute now add one and half tbsp of ginger garlic paste with them and stir well till the raw smell goes out.
- Then add well ripen and well chopped tomatoes with them and stir well till it smashes well.
- Then add those chopped vegetables such as carrot, french beans and green peas with them and roast them for few seconds.
- Then add well cleaned mint leaves and coriander leaves with them and give them slight roast for few seconds.
- Then add one to one and half tbsp of red chilly powder and half tbsp of turmeric powder with them and stir well.
- When the raw smell of chilly powder goes off then add 2 cups of water for one cup of rice as 2:1 ratio.
- Then add enough salt for them and stir well and wait for few seconds till the water comes to boil.
- When the water starts to boil, now the time to add already washed and drained rice with them.
- After added the drained rice with them, and now close the lid and put the weight on to the cooker.
- When the cooker brings three whistles now turn off the flame and leave them as it is, till the pressure goes out itself.
- After the pressure completely goes out, now mix them using a ladle or using folk till the added ingredients are well mixed together, And garnish some mint leaves and serve hot with tasty raita as side dish.