Very tasty and simply prepared recipe with out any cooking process ..and also with out oil Very healthy and also this is well suitable for the rice and good for the health let us see the process of this Brinnal pachipulusu
Making Spicy Tamarind Extract Vankaya Pulusu For Home Style
- 2.00 nos brinjal
- 1.00 cup tamerindjuice
- 2.00 nos greenchillies
- 0.25 cup jaggery
- 1.00 cup onions
- first of all take the brinjal and apply the oil over the brinjal surface evenly with the hand and keep aside all brinjals
- now switch on the stove and place the all brinjals and green chillies on the stove and roast them well on all sides
- now take the cooked brinjals and then peel off the outer layer of the brinjals and take in to a bowl
- now take the all brinjals in the bowl and add the salt for the taste and then add the jaggery.
- now mix all of the items once and smash the brinjals and green chilliess with the help of hand and remoove the extras
- now take the tamerind and add the water in the bowl and keep aside for the 10 minutes so that more thick juice comes out
- now take the juice from the magneted tamerind and add that in the brinjal mixture and then mix well once.
- now take the onions and cut them in to a very small pieces and add them in the prepared content.
- now take a serving bowl and serve the tasty and spicy rasam with brinjal that is brinjal pachi pulusu is ready to taste