vangi bhaji is a delicious and simple recipe made with eggplants its a maharashtrian gravy curry and it can be made in two different ways as dry or gravy
Vangyachi Bhaji – A Perfect Tasty And Healthy Vangyachi Bhaji
- 6.00 nos Eggplants
- 1.00 cup Coconut
- 2.00 tbsp Groundnut
- 2.00 nos Red chili
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
- 2.00 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1.00 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- As the first step clean the eggplants and cut them as shown in the picture and keep them aside for some time to dry.
- As the next step take a fresh and clean pan and add the groundnuts and the red chilli and the dry coconut and fry till it becomes hard.
- In the next step cool the ingredients in the pan for some time and add it into the mixer jar and grind into fine powder.
- As the next step take a frying pan for frying the eggplants and add some oil and fry the eggplants equally till it becomes soft.
- As the next step take a fresh and clean pan and now add some oil and add the chopped onions and stir fry.
- As the next step stir fry the onions and low flame and add red chillies and garam masala and turmeric and salt.
- And now as the next step mix all the ingredients and now add the ginger garlic paste and mix well and stir fry.
- And now as the next step off the flame and now add the grinded groundnut and coconut spice powder and mix well and cool.
- And now as the next step, add some water to the ingredients and now add the fried eggplants in the mixture and cook till the oil floats.
- And now as the next step as the thick gravy was formed off the flame and add the curry to the fresh bowl and serve with plain rice.