Tandoori roti is famous north indian dish and also indian cuisine ,it is a very famous in resataurant and everyone like these popular roti , Every beginners can try these roti at home itself and all also less time consuming.
Tandoori Roti At Home – Making The Best & Soft Tandoori Roti At Home
Tandoori Roti At Home
- 2.00 cup Wheat Flour
- 1.00 cup Maida
- 1.00 cup Milk
- 0.5 cup Curd
- 0.25 tbsp Sugar
- 1.00 tbsp Active Dry Yeast
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
- 0.25 tbsp Salt
Tandoori Roti At Home
- The key ingredients to prepare naan,we need wheat ,all purpose flour ,dry yeast,sugar, curd ,oil and salt.
- Initially take two cups of wheat flour or atta in a seperate bowl for making dough.
- Along with the wheat flour add a cup of all purpose flour ,it is optional.
- To active dry yeast ,boil one cup of milk and allow to light warm.
- Add a tablespoon of active dry yeast along with the warm milk and leave for ferment.
- After 5 to 10 minutes Now add the fermented yeast along with the wheat flour.
- Add a little bit of sugar and pinch salt for taste and mix it ,for making soft we can add sugar.
- Add a pinch of salt for taste and mix it ,you can add beaten egg if you prefer.
- Add half a cup of curd or yogurt along with the all purpose flour and mix it.
- Add half tablespoons of ajwain or carom seeds to enhace the taste of tandoori roti.
- Gradually add little by little of warm water if required and knead a smooth dough by using hands.
- To make a smooth dough ,add two to three tablespoon of oil or butter into dough.
- Close the smooth dough and leave it to rest for 2 to 3 hours or else doubled.
- After 2 to 3 hours open the lid or cloth and the dough is doubled in size.
- To make a roti, take a knead dough and divide it into four round size balls.
- Now roll the balls in a round size using gently on all sides by rolling stick.
- Place a griddle on high flame , add a roll by applying water on bottom when the griddle nicely hot.
- Lower the flame when it starts bubbles add a little bit of oil on all sides.
- Invert the griddle and round the griddle like wise shown in below image to cook it.
- When it boil on two sides turn off the flame and transfer it on a plate.