very tasty and delicious sweet raita can be prepared very simply in the house in the simple steps let us prepare the recipe
Sweet Raita – An Awesome Taste And Healthy Sweet Raita Recipe
- 1.00 cup Fresh Curd
- 4.00 tbsp Sugar
- 1.00 tbsp Jeera Powder
- 2.00 tbsp Coriander
- 0.25 tbsp Salt For Taste
- 2.00 nos Ice Cubes
- At first take the the fresh curd from the refrigerator and keep that aside for 5 minutes as shown in the image.
- Now take the one bowl and add the fresh curd in to the bowl as shown in the image and keep aside.
- Now take the spoon and mix that curd well like a smooth texture and then add little salt for taste and mix well.
- Now take the sugar and add the 4 tbsp of the sugar in the curd and mix well for 5 minutes.
- Now check weather the sugar was melted or not in the curd and then mix that very well until the sugar melts.
- Now take the jeera and roast the jeera in the pan for 5 minutes and then make that like a fine powder and keep aside.
- Now then after add the jeera powder in the curd as shown in the image and mix well until the powder mix in the curd.
- Now take the ice cubes and add the chilled ice cubes in the curd and mix well for 5 minutes and keep aside.
- Now take the serving bowl and serve the tasty and delicious sweet raita in the bow and garnish with coriander.