Generally we can do many recipes with sweet corn and here i want to show how we can do vadas with sweet corn seeds with the combination of black grams and some other tasty ingredients for the process of doing this vada.
Making Crunchy Best Snack Recipe For Sweet Corn Vada
Sweet Corn Vada
- 1.00 cup sweetcorn
- 1.00 cup blackgram
- 0.75 tbsp salt
- 0.25 tbsp cumin
- 6.00 nos green chilies
- 0.50 tbsp ginger
- 1.00 liter oil
Sweet Corn Vada
- Take the sweet corn and remove the skin from it then we will see the seeds on it and remove the seeds from it separately.
- Collect these sweet corn seeds in to one cup and take those of 1 cup only for for doing the recipe.
- Now take those cup and add water to it in order to clean the sweet corn seeds if there is any dust in it.
- Take the black gram of 1 cup and soak in water for 4 hours before the start of the preparation process.
- Take the green chilies and ginger of required quantity in to one cup and clean them and kept aside for further preparation process.
- Take a jar and add these 1 cup of dried sweet corns in to the jar and close it with a lid.
- Make them to a fine paste without adding water to it and grind well in the jar only after that take it outside.
- Collect this sweet corn fine paste in to one bowl and kept aside for further preparation process easily with this paste.
- Take the same jar and add the green chilies pieces and ginger flakes to it and close the jar with a lid.
- Grind well in order to make a fine paste of this green chili and ginger and we can see that there is no pieces left .
- Collect this pate to the same bowl containing the sweet corn paste and mix well with this paste in the bowl.
- Add the black gram in to the jar by cleaning it well with the fresh water and do not add water to it.
- Grind well in order to make a fine paste without adding water to it in the jar until it becomes a fine paste.
- Collect this paste to the same bowl containing all the pastes that we have readied before this paste for the preparation.
- Add salt of 1/2 table spoon to the bowl containing all the pastes and mix well until the salt dissolves in it.
- Add cumin of 1/2 table spoon to the bowl containing pastes and mix well in the bowl until all will mix together.
- Take a pan add oil of 4 cups to it and made the oil heat for some time in a medium flame.
- Take these paste in to small balls and spread this in a paper in to the vada shape on the paper.
- After heating of oil add these vada in to the oil and made them to fry on both sides in a medium flame.
- After they changed the color take them out and put off the stove and take in to the serving bowl to serve.