Here the corn is used for doing the ldlis in a different and tasty manner and this is a very simple recipe when all the ingredients are ready in our hands like black gram paste and sweet corns and some tasty ingredients.
Different Healthy Breakfast For Sweet Corn Stuffed Idli
Sweet corn stuffed idli
- 1.00 cup sweetcornseeds
- 0.50 cup blackgram
- 0.25 cup rava
- 0.25 tbsp salt
- 0.25 tbsp ghee
- 2.00 cup water
Sweet corn stuffed idli
- Take the black gram and rava off each both one cup and which can be used for the preparation process easily.
- Take the black gram and soak in water for 4 to 5 hours before the start of the preparation process only.
- Take the jar add those soaked black gram in to the jar without adding any water to it so without water add this to jar.
- Blend this soaked black gram in the jar without water only for the first time almost it will make into paste .
- If needed add some 1/2 glass of water to it and made all the paste to come to center and close it with a lid.
- Now again blend it now we will see that it became a thick paste without any black gram seeds left behind it.
- Now collect this to one bowl and kept aside which can be used for the further preparation process easily with this.
- Take one pan add water to it and put this bowl containing paste in it in order for cools down the paste.
- Take the soaked rava and squeeze the water from it and take them to another bowl of 1 cup for process.
- Mix this soaked rava with that of the prepared mixture of black gram and mix well both of them in a bowl.
- Collect the one cup of the sweet corn seeds which are boiled with the salt in the water for 10 minutes.
- Take one round mould and apply fresh ghee to the moulds gently without touching it to sides and in a even manner.
- Now add some 1/2 table spoon of salt to the paste prepared and mix well until the salt dissolves in it.
- After that add the 1/2 table spoon of cumin to it for the taste purpose and mix well in the bowl.
- After that take that paste and apply as a layer in the mould without touching them to sides in a even manner.
- Now add those boiled sweet corn seeds on the top of that applied paste gently and spread over it in the mould.
- Now from the top cover these seeds with the paste by applying on it in a high manner in order to close the seeds.
- After that take the ldli prepared pan and add water of 1 glass to it and made the water to boil in a medium flame.
- Now put this mould in to the pan and close it with a lid and cook them in a steam only for 10 minutes.
- After the time open the lid and check it with a knife if they are boiled or not once boiled put off the stove and take them to the serving bowl.