This can be done simple in our home only with a very less ingredients and in very less time also for this preparation of sauce we do not require more time just within less time this will complete in a tasty way.
Quick And Easy Prepare Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe Make At Home
Sweet chili sauce recipe
- 1.00 cup redchilies
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 0.25 cup jaggery
- 0.50 tbsp ghee
- 0.25 tbsp oil
- 0.25 tbsp cumin
- 1.00 liter water
- 0.25 cup salt
- 0.50 tbsp ginger
Sweet chili sauce recipe
- Take the red chilies of 1 cup and clean them if there are any dust present in it with a cloth.
- Take the ginger of 1/2 cup in order to prepare this red chili sauce we are using this ginger for flavour.
- Cut these ginger in to small tiny pieces and kept aside for useful in the preparation process easily without any delay.
- Take a bowl add water to it and keep on stove to heat it in a medium flame for some time.
- After the water gets boiled add salt of 1/2 table spoon to it and mix well until the salt dissolves in it.
- After that add these red chilies of 1 cup to the boiled water in order to make them soft in the water. Keep a netted lid on the pan in order to easily turns to soft these red chili pieces by keeping a lid on it.
- Once they turned to soft open the lid and pour them to a net in order to stain all water down.
- After they are cooled down remove the nods from the red chilies as we are not used this in the preparation.
- After removing them take a jar and add these red chili pieces to the jar and close it with a lid.
- Make them soft paste by grinding well and add some water in between in order to make a fine paste easily.
- Take a bowl add oil of 3 table spoons to it and made the oil heat for some time in a low flame.
- After that add the ginger flakes in to the oil and made them fry in the oil in a medium flame.
- After frying of ginger add the paste of red chili and mix well until it is cooked well in the pan.
- Add some 1/2 table spoon of salt to it and mix well until the salt dissolves in it in a low flame.
- Add some 1/2 table spoon of turmeric powder to it and mix well until it gets applies to the paste in the pan.
- After that add some sugar of 1/2 table spoon for the taste purpose and mix well until the sugar dissolves in it.
- Now add some jaggery to it mix well until it dissolves in it and forms a fine paste of red chili.
- Add 1/2 table spoon of cumin to it for taste to sauce mix well in the pan with the paste in a low flame.
- Atlast add the ghee of fresh one to it mix well put off the stove and take in to the serving bowl.