Spicy Vegetable pulao is the ever favor Rice based recipes for all,we loved to eat at least twice in a week,This recipe is easy to make and very tasty and filling,Hence we have added healthy veggies and flavorful spices,In this recipe Indian whole garam masala gives and amazing flavor.
Spicy Vegetable Pulao – Most Flavorful And Spicy Vegetable Pulao
Spicy Vegetable Pulao
- 1.00 cup Basmati Or Bullet Rice
- 3.00 nos Onion
- 3.00 nos Tomato
- 2.00 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2.00 nos Green Chilies
- 0.25 cup Mint Leaves
- 0.25 cup Coriander Leaves
- 0.5 cup Green Peas
- 2.00 nos Carrot
- 0.5 cup French Beans
- 2.00 nos Potato
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Garam Masala Apowder
- 2.00 nos Cloves
- 2.00 nos Cardamon
- 2.00 nos Cinnamon Stick
- 0.5 tbsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 1.00 nos Bay Leaf
- 1.00 nos Black Cardamon
- 2.00 nos Star Cloves
- 1.25 tbsp Salt
- 3.00 tbsp Ghee Or Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Lemon Juice
Spicy Vegetable Pulao
- Rinse and soak the measured sup of Basmati or Bullet Brand rice for ten minutes and drained out the water thoroughly.
- Wash and chop all the choice of vegetables,here i used carrots,french beans,potatoes and green peas,and also some onions,tomatoes,green chilies,mint and coriander leaves.
- Bring all the whole garam masala ingredients such as fennel seeds,cloves,cardamon,cinnamon,black pepper,black cardamon,star cloves,and one bay leaf.
- Heat a pressure cooker heat some Ghee or Oil then add all the whole garam masala ingredients in it and roast them
- Then add well sliced Onions with them and roast them well till it gets light golden brown color.
- Then add some sliced green chilies and grounded ginger garlic paste with them and stir well.
- Then add some three ripened tomato slices with them and stir well till it gets mushy.
- Then add some chopped mint leaves and coriander leaves with them and stir well for few seconds.
- Then add well chopped vegetables with them and mix them well till it gets little roast.
- Then add the spice powders such as red chilly powder,cumin seeds powder,garam masala with them and stir well.
- Then add soaked and drained rice with them and mix well to get the added rice should be little roasted.
- After the rice added leave as it is for the rice gets roasted which prevents the rice from mushy.
- Then add water as 1:2 ratio,that is two cups of water for one cup of rice,then add enough salt for them and stir well.
- Cover the pressure cooker lid and brings to boil for two whistles and switch off the flame.
- When the pressure down itself now open the pressure cooker lid carefully,now the rice and veggies are correctly boiled.
- Then sprinkle one tbsp of lime juice over them and gently mix garnish well and serve hot.