Keema matar is very famous recipe all over the India but I have prepared this recipe by using soya (soya granules). This could be one of the easiest and good tasting soya dish that one could prepare and it is healthiest too. Serve it with rice and paratha.
A Colorful Breakfast Side Dish Of Tasty Soya Keema Curry With Spicy
Soya Keema Curry
- 1.00 cup soya granules
- 1.00 cup matar
- 1.00 nos onion
- 1.00 nos tomato
- 8.00 nos garlic cloves
- 0.25 tbsp ginger
- 0.25 tbsp red chili powder
- 0.25 tbsp kitchen king masala
- 0.25 tbsp turmeric powder
- 0.25 tbsp salt
- 0.25 tbsp coriander powder
- 0.25 tbsp cumin seeds
- 0.25 tbsp garam masala
- 0.50 tbsp ghee
- 2.00 tbsp oil
Soya Keema Curry
- Make a paste of 1 tomato, œ inch ginger and 6 garlic cloves. Boil soya granules with a teaspoon of salt and after boiling soya granules wash it with cool water for at least 3 4 times. Also take 1 cup of matar in a separate bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and saute it for a minutes. Add finely chopped onion and saute it until the onion slices change its colour to light brown.
- Now add the paste of tomato, ginger and garlic and saute it for few minutes until the oil start separated from masala, after that add red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, kitchen king masala and a pinch of sugar and again saute it for a minute.
- Wash matar and boil it for 2 3 minutes, remove it from heat and wash it in cold water. Now add this boil matar to the pan and mix it with masala.
- Add the boiled soya granules and mix well with masala. Stir it continuously so that soar granules and masala get mix properly and the raw smell of soya granules gets completely vanished.
- Add a cup of water and again mix it well. Reduce the flame to low and cover it with a lid. Cook it for at least 20 25 minutes until its cook good and excess water evaporate completely.
- Remove the lid and check the consistency of soya keema matar. Turn off the flame and add œ teaspoon of garam masala and 1 teaspoon of ghee and again mix it.
- Transfer it into a serving bowl and garnish with green chili. Serve it with hot chapatti or steamed rice. Sprinkle some chat masala over it.