Here the bottle gourd can be used for the preparation of this gravy and also some sugar must be used for the process also the jaggery is used which gives the more taste to the pulusu and we are adding some of the tasty ingredients to it.
An Easy Preparation And Healthy Recipe For Sorakaya Pulusu
- 1.00 cup bottle gourd
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- 3.00 cup water
- 0.50 cup jaggery
- 0.50 tbsp sugar
- 0.50 tbsp turmeric
- 0.50 cup tomatoes
- 0.50 tbsp green chili flakes
- 0.50 tbsp tamarind
- 0.50 tbsp cumin and sesame seeds
- 4.00 tbsp oil
- 0.50 tbsp red chili powder
- Take the bottle gourd peel of the skin and made to cut in to small pieces of required size and take one cup of that pieces.
- add these to one bowl and also add the finely chopped tomatoes of 1/2 cup and green chili flakes to the bowl.
- Add some tamarind piece to the bowl and also add 3 to 4 glasses of water to it in order to make the pieces boil.
- Put this bowl in a pressure cooker for 5 to 10 minutes and made them to boil after that remove them.
- Take one pan add oil to it and add cumin and mustard seeds of 1/2 table spoon to the oil made them fry.
- Now add those boiled pieces and jaggery to it mix well until the jaggery dissolves and also add some pinch of turmeric.
- After that add salt of 1/2 table spoon to the pan mix well in a low flame until the pieces absorbs the salt.
- After that add some sugar of 1/2 table spoon to the gravy for the taste purpose and made them to dissolve.
- Add some dry coconut powder to the pulusu mix well for the taste purpose for some time in a low flame.
- Before put off the stove add some red chili powder and mix well and take into the serving bowl to serve when it is hot only.