Sooji Halwa is the one of the tastiest and also the ,delicious desert , and it is very famous desert in navarathri festival .
Sooji Ka Halwa – An Awesome Taste For Sooji Ka Halwa Recipe
Sooji Ka Halwa
- 1.00 cup Sooji
- 0.50 cup Water
- 0.75 cup Sugar
- 1.00 cup Milk
- 2.00 tbsp Cashew
- 1.00 tbsp Dry Grapes
- 2.00 tbsp Ghee
- 1.00 nos Cardamom
Sooji Ka Halwa
- Firstly we have to take a one kada and make it heat in a medium flame, Then add 3/4 cup of sooji and fry this for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In another side, take a one kada in this add 1/2 cup of water, add 3/4 cup of sugar and cardamom and make it sugar to be dissolve in the water in a low flame for 2 minutes.
- Now take a one kada in this add 2 spun of ghee, make it heat in a low flame, add 2 spun of cashew and after 1 minute add 1 spun of dry grapes .and fry for 1 minute.
- After frying the dry fruits in a ghee, now add roasted sooji to the kada – which we fried in the above.
- After that adding the fried sooji to the kada, Fry the sooji for 1 minute in a low flame with the ghee.
- After frying the sooji, now add the 1 cup of milk to the kada and mix it well.
- After adding the milk, now add the sugar syrup which we are already prepared in the above.
- After adding all the ingredients mix it continuously and cook for 5 to 10 minutes in a medium low flame.
- After 10 minutes the halwa observe the water content and it is remove from the kada as i shown in the below image.
- Now take a one bowel in this add the sooji ka halwa and serve this in a hot way, for a good taste.