Shahi paneer is the tasty and healthy dish which is easy to make in the home with simple steps and with simple ingredients and it a pure vegetarian dish and liked by every one and it is a restaurant dish.
Shahi Paneer Recipe – A Flavorful And Healthy Shahi Paneer Recipe
Shahi Paneer Recipe
- 1.25 cup Paneer
- 2.00 nos Onions
- 1.25 tbsp Almonds
- 1.25 tbsp Cashew
- 1.25 cup Oil
- 1.25 tbsp Bay Leaf
- 1.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 4.00 nos Cardamoms
- 4.00 nos Cloves
- 2.00 nos Cinnamon
- 1.25 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.25 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1.25 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1.25 cup Curd
- 1.25 tbsp Coriander Leaves
Shahi Paneer Recipe
- These are the simple 17 ingredients required to make the shahi paneer in the home.
- First step you need to chop the onions and take the utensil and put in it the chopped onions as shown
- After adding chopped onions Next you need to add the Almonds and cashew nuts in the utensil as shown
- After adding the onions, Almonds and cashew you need to add the one glass of water in the utensil and put it on the stove
- After putting on the stove you need to cover the half utensils and cook for a few minutes till the water boils as shown
- After boiling cool it and take the mixer grinder cup and add those boiled onions, almonds and cashews in the cup and grind it and keep aside for later use.
- Next step you need to take the frying pan put it on the stove heat it and add two table spoon of oil in it.
- When the oil gets heat you need to add the bay leaf and half tablespoon of cumin seeds in the pan.
- Next Step you need to add the cardamoms, Cloves, and Cinnamon in the frying pan as shown.
- After adding all the garam masala ingredients you need to add the above grinded onions paste in the pan and cook for a few minutes.
- When the onions paste gets cooked you need to add the half table spoon of salt or as per the taste.
- Next you need to add the half table spoon of red chilli powder in the frying pan.
- Next you need to add the half table spoon of turmeric powder in the frying pan.
- Next you need to add the half table spoon of Ginger garlic paste in the pan mix it and cook for a few minutes.
- After cooking next you need to add the garam masala powder in the pan and cook for a few minutes after mixing it.
- In this step you need to whisk the curd and add it in the masala and mix it and cook for a few minutes.
- After the curd gets cooked you need to add the paneer cubes in the dish and cook for a few minutes and switch off the stove.
- After cooking the dish you need to remove it in the serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves on the top of the shahi paneer dish as shown.
- Now the shahi paneer dish is ready you can serve to the family members and enjoy eating it with chapati and rice.