Very tasty and delicious breakfast recipe that can be prepared very easily in very less time ..with semya We can prepare different types of Items this is one of the special recipe which will be like by every one,
A Perfect And Exotic Indian Breakfast Recipe For Semiya Upma To Kids
- 2.00 cup Semya
- 0.50 cup lemon juice
- 2.00 cup water for boiling
- 3.00 tbsp oil
- 1.00 tbsp groundnuts
- 1.00 tbsp chana dal
- 1.00 tbsp mustered seeds
- 2.00 nos green chilies and red chilies
- 1.00 tbsp black gram
- 10.00 nos curry leaves
- First of all take the bowl and add the water and boil the water and add the 2 tbsp of oil in that.
- now add the 1 tbsp of turmeric powder and mix well the boiled water and keep the water aside for 2 minutes.
- now after 2 minutes take the semya and add them in the boiled water and mix well once until all semyas are mixed.
- now take a juice filter and filter the boiled semya in that until all the water comes out from the semya.
- now take a pan and preheat the pan and ad the 3 tbsp of oil and fry the ground nuts chana dal and mustered seeds and red chilies curry leaves and all.
- now take the filtered semya and add the semya in the fried dals and mix well once with the spoon.
- now take the lemons and cut them in to a half and take the juicer and prepare the lemon juice from the lemons.
- now take out the all lemon seeds from the lemon juice and add the juice in the semya and mix well.
- now after mixing the semya cool it down for 5 minutes so that the semya will become dry then looks nice and serve the tasty and spicy semya pulihara in the plate and garnish with the kaju.