Sanna polo is the spicy dosa receipe. everyone like this dosa. Its very soft and crispy. Its taste is very yummy. It prepares only 15 minutes. It is very delicious and easy to make. You can have this in lunch or breakfast .
Tasty And Spicy Side Dish Dinner Recipe For Sanna Polo
- 1.00 tbsp Rice
- 1.00 cup coconut
- 8.00 nos red chillies
- 1.00 tbsp Tamarind
- 0.50 tbsp hing
- 2.00 tbsp onion
- 1.00 tbsp salt
- 1.00 tbsp oil
- wash and soak the 1 cup of white rice in a water for an hour
- Drain the water of soaked dal and keep aside. In a blender add coconut red chillies tamarind and salt
- Add soaked rice to coconut mixture and grind with little water. do not add more water
- Grind it and add a little water while grinding to get as smooth a paste.
- transfer the ground mixture to a bowl and adjust the consistency by adding water ,check for salt
- To this batter add the chopped onions and hing (asafoetida) mix well batter is ready .
- check for salt and heat a nonstick dosa tawa and reduce the flame to medium
- Drizzle some oil and pour a ladleful of the batter on one side of the tawa
- spread the batter and cover the dosa with a lid and allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- As the upper surface of the dosa turn opaque then add little oil over the dosa
- when the base of the dosa turns brown flip it to brown the other side of the dosa
- Once it turns brown on the other side remove it from the pan sannapolo is ready. transfer the dosa on to a serving plate and serve immediately