In the village we are all use the ready home made rice powder , which is too delicious in taste and also it can be made easily and keep this for for 2 days without any preservatives . Actually it is a south Indian recipe.
The Perfect Less Time Homemade Sambar Powder With Tasty
- 0.25 cup Bengal Gram
- 0.25 cup Moong Dall
- 0.25 cup Uraddal
- 0.25 cup Coriander Seeds
- 1.00 cup Red Chilly
- 2.00 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 2.00 tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 2.00 tbsp Salt
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
- First take the one kada in this add 1/2 spun of oil and 1/4 cup of Moong Dall and fry in a low flame.
- Now take a one kada in this add 1/2 spun of oil and 1/4 cup of Bengal Gram and fry in a low flame.
- Now take a one kada in this add 1/2 spun of oil and 1/4 cup of Urad Dall and fry in a low flame .
- After that now take a mustard seeds of 2 spun and fry with one spun of oil in a low flame .
- Now add 8 to 9 Red Chilly and 1/4 cup of coriender seeds ,and fry in a low flame for 5 minutes .
- Now take a 2 spun of Turmeric powder and add this in the time of griending the all items together .
- Now add all the fried ingridients in to the jar and griend this as a fully powder , Don’t add any water in the time griending .
- Now the Rice Powder is ready to serve , It will be good taste in the hot rice .