Cucumber Buttermilk or Curd sambar prepared by using cucumber with buttermilk or Curd. This sambar is very good taste and it take less time time to cook. very easiest sambar and it is very good combination for white rice and well raagi ball also. healthy sambar this is.
Very Easiest And Best Healthy Recipe For Sambar Cucumber At Home
- 0.50 nos Cucumber
- 4.00 nos Green Chili
- 10.25 nos Coriander leaves
- 0.25 tbsp Jeera
- 0.25 liter Butter milk or Curd
- Take half cucumber in medium size and cut the cucumber then wash it before making small pieces. after wash make small pieces and don’t cut too much big so it will not bake properly.
- Then take medium size green chilli this is one of the main ingredients for this recipe this give good spicy taste as well as color of the recipe. use as per you requirements it should like not more spicy
- and take coriander leave cut the bottom root side and wash it properly if it any mus or dust, this give good flavor for this recipe and color of the recipe also good.
- Take 1/4 ltr or 1 medium bowl of butter milk or curd, this is most important ingredients for this recipe, whether you can use the curd or thick butter milk bot are good.
- Take fry pan and add some oil, keep the stove in low flame once oil heated add jeera and green chilli fry it well , once it get fry add coriander leave and fry. keep it a side to get cool.
- Once it get cooled add in to a small mixer jar for grinding purpose check one whether its coolled or not.
- After adding the all ingredients to mixer jar add small amount of water and grind it well, and check green chilli and cucumber leaver should be grind like paste.
- Take a medium size pan and put some amount of water keep stove in high flame and add cucumber pieces in to the pan and it should be bake separately before adding to the masala and curd or buttermilk.
- Take medium size of pan for cook the sambaru and add 2 spoon of oil in to the pan and keep stove in low flame to oil get heat well.
- Once oil heated well add the mixed masala in to the pan and fry with oil and it should not stick the pan, and mix the grinded masal.
- Once grinded masala fry well in oil, then add the curd or butter milk in to the masala until that keep the stove in low flame only.
- After adding the curd or butter milk in to the masal and mix it well and bake with low flame so masala should be mix with curd or butter milk well.
- Once masala mixed with curd or butter milk then take boiled cucumber pieces and add in to the same pan and mix it well and keep stove in low flame to boil.
- Once complete adding of cucumber and baked well with masala ad one spoon of salt and taste it if required add more.
- After adding the salt mix it well and keep stove in low flame at least 5 minutes then stir once again. so cucumber buttermilk sambar is ready to serve.