Sabudhana kesaribath or sago halwa is most popular indian sweet recipe, we all know it is also one of the healthy sweet dish which can be made by everyhome at their home , kids like these and lip smack these sweet dish forever .
Sweetest And Tasty Sabudana Kesari Step By Step Method
- 1.50 cup sabudhana
- 1.00 cup Rava
- 1.00 cup Sugar
- 0.25 cup cashewnuts
- 2.00 tbsp Ghee
- 0.25 tbsp Cardamom powder
- 0.25 tbsp orange and red food color
- 0.25 cup raisins
- 0.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 cup milk
- The key ingredients to prepare sabudhana kesari ,we need sabudhana,rava,milk,ghee,sugar,cashewnuts,raisins,food color,green cardamom and a pinch salt
- Add two cups of water along with the sabudhana and let it soak for 2 to 3 hours.
- Turn on the flame,place a non stick pan ,add a tablespoon of ghee in it.
- Add a cup of rava in a melted ghee and roast it for few seconds.
- When it is dry roasted ,turn off the flame then transfer it in a plate.
- Add the soaked sabudhana in a same pan after straining the water in low flame.
- Now Add two cups of water along with the sabudhana then stir it once .
- Add a cup of milk along with the boiling water ,mix it once allow to boil.
- Add a pinch of salt for blended taste along with the boiling milk and leave it to boil.
- Add a pinch of food color of any color like orange or red in a seperate bowl.
- Add little bit of water and mix it then add it in a boiling milk .
- Add a cup of granulated sugar along with the boiling kesari bath and mix it .
- Let’s roast the nuts,place a kadai add the remaining tablespoon of ghee and let it melt.
- Add few broken cashewnuts for more crunchy and let it fry in a moderate flame.
- Add quarter cup of raisins and mix it,You can add crunched badam if you prefer.
- Add the roasted rava or suji little by little and mix it with out any lumps.
- Add the roasted nuts along with the boiling mixture and mix it ,let it cook.
- Add crunched two cardamoms or half tablespoon of cardamom powder and mix it continuously for few seconds.
- After mixing it continuously ,turn off the flame and allow to cool then transfer in a bowl.Our tasty Sabudhana kesaribath is ready.