we need rice as a main ingridient and also salt for this to prepare it takes so much of time to prepare because these pa pads are dried in sunlight for 4 to 5 days once they are dried and the snack is very simple to ready.
Making Crispy And Crunchy Rice Papad Make At Home Easily
- 1.00 cup rice
- 1.00 liter water
- 2.00 gram salt
- 0.75 tbsp cumin
- 0.50 tbsp greenchilipaste
- 0.50 tbsp gingerpaste
- First take the 1 cup of rice clean them and soak in water for about 4 to 5 hours without disturbing them keep it aside.
- Take the jar and add those soaked rice into it and grind well until a fine paste is formed without any rice granules.
- After that collect that paste into the bowl and in the same jar made the paste of green chilies and ginger and collect that also into another bowl.
- Now take one bowl put it on the stove add water to it we have to wait until the water is boiled and add 1/2 spoon of salt to the water.
- Stirr well until the salt dissolves in the water after that add 1/2 table spoon of cumin to the water contains salt.
- Once the flavour of the cumin adds to the water add 1/2 spoon of green chili ,ginger paste to the water and mix well.
- Now add the paste of rice to the bowl in which we have already added all the ingridients to it,add slowly to it .
- Mix well after adding the rice paste because within the few seconds it gets harden so take care of it ,we need not to be stopped the mixing .
- After put of the stove take a polythin sheet and spread that paste on that paper and made it dry in the sunlight .
- And now after drying of these paste we need to take those dry pa pads and store in a bowl having lid.