Rice flour puri recipe murrori is a rice flour recipes . It is a dish of Bihar known by murrori . It is a best option for the morning or evening breakfast and can be easily prepared in very less time .
Delicious And Crispy Breakfast For Rice Flour Poori
Rice Flour Poori
- 0.25 kg Radish
- 1.00 tbsp Carom Seeds
- 1.00 tbsp Nigella Seeds
- 1.00 cup Rice Flour
- 4.00 nos Green Chilli
- 0.25 tbsp Ginger
- 0.25 cup Green Coriander leaves
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 cup Cooking Oil
Rice Flour Poori
- For making the murrori’s , we need radish , rice flour , carom seeds , nigella seeds , finely chopped ginger , green chilies , coriander leaves , and salt as per your taste and cooking oil for frying .
- For making murrori , we first prepare the dough . Place a pan on the flame and add one cup of water to the pan .
- Now add radish to the pan in order to slightly boil the radish with water .
- Now to make the radish boiled instantly , add salt to it as per your taste and mix it . Cover the pan for 10 minutes .
- As now the radish is boiled , add carom seeds and nigella seeds to the radish .
- After adding the carom seeds and nigella seeds , add finely chopped green chilli and Ginger to the radish and mix well .
- Now add the rice flour to the radish mixture while stirring the mixture continuously and mix well .
- As the rice flour is completely mixed with radish , add finely chopped green coriander leaves and mix well .
- Now after adding all the necessary ingredients , turn the gas off and take out the mixture in a bowl to make dough .
- When it is able to make dough , make the dough . Make sure that the mixture should not get completely cool . So , make the dough while its hot .
- Now the dough is set and we need to make the murrori/ Kachodi while its little hot . Greese your hand , brothel and roller with some oil . And take a big lump from the dough .
- Roll the dough into a round shape thick sheet of about 4 – 5 inch like a thick roti .
- Now for cutting kachodi’s , take a glass and make the round shape cuts with pressuring the glass onto the roti .
- Make three cuts in the roti . and now remove the rest part to the dough and place the circular kachodi’s on a plate .
- Similarly , make all the kachodi / Murrori until the whole dough is utilized .
- Now place a pan on the flame and add sufficient oil to fry the murrori . As the oil is heated , gently drop murrori into it one by one .
- Flip the sides and fry them for 4-5 minutes . When murrori’s are fried well , drain them out in a plate .
- Similarly prepare rest of the murrori’s as well , drain out these murrori and turn off the flame . The rice flour murrori’s are ready to serve . Serve it with curd , or chutney or vegetables .