Carrot rawa is a best snack or evening supper item made at home with few ingredient. This dish is vegetarian food as only vegetables are added in it. Iris a healthy and tasty dish. This snack can be given to all including children .
Healthy And Delicate Breakfast Recipe For Rava Upma
- 2.25 cup Rawa
- 1.25 cup Green peas
- 1.25 cup Ground nut
- 2.25 tbsp Curry leaves
- 2.25 tbsp Green chillies
- 1.25 cup Carrots
- 1.25 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1.25 tbsp Oil
- 1.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.25 cup Onion
- These are the simple ingredients required to make the carrot Rawa. These ingredients are easily available in markets.
- Wash the carrots and remove the outer skin of it and grate the carrots using grater.
- Peel the skin of onion and chop it in pieces. Keep this ingredient ready and proceed for further process.
- Now take a cooking pan and in it add oil. Let the oil gets heated. Keep the stove on medium flame.
- As the oil gets heated up now slowly add the onion diced in hot oil and cook it.
- As the onion changes its colour and the raw smell disappear now add ground nut in it.
- As the ground nut starts cooking and it’s raw smell disappear now add green peas in it.
- After adding green peas now add curry leaves. The curry leaves should we washed in water before adding.
- Now add cleaned and washed green chillies in the pan and cook till the raw smell disappear.
- Now add the grated carrots in it and fry on low to medium flame till the colour of it changes and the smell disappear.
- Now add Ginger garlic paste in the pan and cook till the raw smell disappear.
- Add the rawa in the pan and cook for 5 minutes until the colour changes.
- As the colour changes to golden and raw smell disappear from the rawa cook it and stir it occasionally. Mix the rawa well.
- Now add the salt in the roasted or fried rawa in the pan. Salt can be added according to the taste.
- Now take 1litre of water in a cooking utensil and allow the water to boil.
- As the water reaches to the boiling point add it in the rawa pan. Add water slowly and avoid burning of hands.
- Now cook the rawa till it reaches your required consistency. keep the flame low to medium.
- Carrot Rawa is ready to serve take it out in a serving bowl. You can make it as per the consistency either thick or liquid.
- Garnish carrot Rawa with grated carrots on the top. And also you can make some flower using the carrots slices
- Finally carrot Rawa is ready to eat enjoy the carrot Rawa hot . It is a good dish that can be made easily at home.