Rawa milk kheer is a sweet dessert recipe. This recipe is mostly liked by the children because of its delicious taste and tasty sweetness. It can be made easily at home and can be served in small function and parties.
Dessert And Delicious Rava Kheer Recipe For Babies
Suji Ki Kheer
- 3.50 cup milk
- 1.50 cup Sugar
- 3.50 tbsp Ghee
- 1.50 cup Rawa
- 2.50 tbsp Almonds
- 2.50 tbsp Cashews nuts
- 1.50 tbsp Cardamom seeds
- 1.25 tbsp Vanilla essence
- These are the simple ingredients required to make the Rawa milk kheer at home. Which are easily available in markets.
- To make Rawa milk kheer first take a heavy bottomed bowl and in it pour milk. Boil milk nicely.
- Till the time milk gets boil on the other side take a big utensil and in it first add ghee.
- After adding ghee pour Rawa in the utensil and fry it till raw smell disappear and Rawa changes its colour.
- As the Rawa changes its colour to golden light now add 1/2 glass of water and boil it for few seconds.
- When the Rawa become thick while cooking now in it add the milk. Add the whole milk which we had kept on boiling.
- After few minutes add sugar as per required taste more or less. And cook it further.
- Now add vanilla essence in the kheer milk and keep the flame low to medium and cook further.
- Now let us add the crushed cardamom seeds powder in the mixture. You can also dry grind the cardamom seeds to make powder.
- Now switch off the stove and add the chopped almonds and cashews nuts in the milk kheer.
- Now the Rawa milk kheer is ready take a serving bowl and serve it garnish it with the chopped almonds and cashews nuts.
- Finally Rawa milk kheer is ready enjoy the sweet and tasty dish with your family members. Serve it cool for best results.