Rajigira paratha is healthy dish for the vrat and it is easy to make with simple steps and with simple ingredients, and rajigira paratha is very tasty and Delicious dish and it can be made by every religion people.
Rajgira Paratha – Making The Best & Soft Rajgira Paratha Recipe
- 1.25 cup Rajigira Flour
- 1.00 nos Potato
- 1.25 tbsp Ghee
- 1.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.25 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2.00 nos Green Chilies
- 1.25 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds Powder
- These are the simple 8 ingredients required to make the rajgira paratha in the home.
- First step you need to boil the potatoes and mash them and chopped coriander leaves and green chillies as shown
- Next step you need to take the bowl and add the rajigira flour in it as shown
- After adding the rajigira flour you need to add the chopped coriander leaves and green chillies you can also use the Green chillies paste also, you need to add the boiled mashed potatoes in the rajigira flour as shown
- After adding the boiled potatoes coriander leaves and green chillies you need to mix it Well and next you need to add the half tablespoon of cumin seeds powder.
- Next you need to add the ginger garlic paste in the rajigira flour as shown.
- Next you need to add the half table spoon of salt or as per the taste in the rajigira flour as shown.
- After adding all the ingredients you need to mix it Well and add the water in it as shown.
- After adding the water you need to mix it Well and make the dough as shown
- After making the Dough, next you need to make the small round shaped balls and put it on the circular chakla as shown
- By using your hand you need to make the paratha of round shaped as shown
- After making the paratha next you need to put the flat round shaped tava on the stove heat it and put the rajigira paratha on it with the help of your hand or spoon as shown.
- While cooking the paratha you need to add the Ghee or oil to the paratha on both sides as shown.
- You need to cook the paratha in this way till it take light brown in colour as shown and after cooking you need to remove it in the plate as shown.
- Now the rajigira paratha is ready you can enjoy it with curd or any curry.