We are all know the protein contents in the Ragi and now a days every doctor is refer the ragi in every day meal ,but in family no one is like to eat ragi so ,we can made the happala with ragi flour,which is liked by every one.
A Classical South Indian Style Healthy Snacks Ragi Happala For Kids
- 1.00 cup Ragi
- 0.00 cup Water
- 1.50 tbsp Black pepper
- 2.00 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1.75 tbsp Salt
- 5.00 tbsp Oil
- First we have to take 1 Cup of ragi, We have to clean the ragi neatly before cooking.
- Now we have to take one kada in this we have to fry the Black pepper for 5 minutes.
- After that we have to fry the 2 Spun of Cumin Seeds for 5 minutes as fully fried.
- After frying the Black pepper and Cumin Seeds , We have to make this as a powder ,as i shown in the below image.
- Now take a one bowl , in this add 1 Spun of Salt, And Add the powder as we prepared in the above.
- Now add the Ragi Flour to the bowel and mix fully , Then add 1/4 Cup of water and mix fully.
- After mixing all ingredients, make the small balls,To make a Hapala.
- Now take a one oil paper , and put the small balls of ragi mixer, To make the Hapala.
- After pressing the Ragi Small balls in to the shape of happala is looking
- We have to make it dry for 2 to 3 days in the sunrise, After that we can fry this in a oil and consume this.