Pumpkin pakoda is the new way snack recipe, kids and all group age people love these pakoda specially at evening time or tea time.It is also a healthy snack item and households can prepare with in a few minutes.
Making The Healthy And Tasty Pumpkin Pakoda Of Best Snacks
- 0.50 nos pumpkin
- 2.00 cup Gram flour
- 1.00 cup Coriander leaves
- 4.00 nos Green chillies
- 0.25 cup Rava rice flour
- 2.00 tbsp Chaat masala
- 1.00 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 0.50 nos Ginger
- 0.25 cup Garlic cloves
- 1.00 tbsp corn flour
- 0.50 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 0.50 liter Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- The key ingredients to prepare pumpkin pakoda,we need pumpkin,gramflour,green chillies,coriander leaves,red chilli powder,corn flour,rava,ginger and garlic,chaat masala,oil and salt.
- Take a half nos of pumpkin contained 500 gram then peel the pumpkin seeds completely.
- Now cut the pumpkin and peel the thick wedges and grate it into small pieces.
- Take a mixing bowl ,add the grated pumpkin in it along with add lengthy onions.
- Add two cups of chickpea or gram flour along with the grated pumpkin and mix it.
- Add a cup of fresh coriander leaves or cilantro and mix all those ingredients completely.
- For preparing ginger garlic paste ,add a garlic cloves in a blender or mixer jar.
- Add half ginger piece along with the ingredients and blend it a thin coarse paste.
- Blend it for few seconds till it turns thick coarse paste and transfer in a bowl.
- For more spiciness ,add a single or double green chilli along with the grated pumpkin.
- Add the blended thick coarse paste or ginger garlic for more spiciness and mix it completely.
- Add half tablespoon of cumin seeds or shah jeera along with the mixture and mix it.
- Add a tablespoon of red chilli powder along with the mixture and mix it for more spices.
- Add half cup of rava flour along with the mixture and mix it for more crisp.
- Add half cup of corn flour along with the mixture and mix it for more crisp.
- Add a little bit of salt or as per taste along with mixture and mix it completely.
- Add a tablespoon of butter or vegetable oil for giving the nice soft and crisp.
- Give it a good mix of all these ingredients and mix it ,let it keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Place a tawa on a high flame,add required oil and let it heat for few seconds..
- Place little by little mixture in a hot oil and let it fry for few seconds.
- After few seconds just flip it on other sides ,and cook it for few minutes.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over it .Now our tasty pumpkin pakoda is ready to serve in hot.