Desserts have always been an integral part of Indian cuisine, but which mother or wife thinks of making sweets at home. This recipe makes with coconut, patali gure , rice flour, and milk. This recipe loves all the age group. This recipe specially made in winter, because of patali gure.
Puli Pitha – Bengali Style Delicious Puli Pitha Recipe At Homemade
- 0.50 kg patali gure
- 1.00 nos coconut
- 1.50 kg milk
- 0.50 kg rice flour
- Take some rice flour and keep aside then take one coconut and take some milk and keep aside, take some Batali figure.
- take some milk and keep aside then take half kg rice flour and keep aside then take some patali gure, take the coconut then broke the coconut and grind it and keep aside.
- Take a pan then in the gas oven, when the pan become hot add the ground coconut and cook it for one minute
- Then broke the Batali sure and add the Batali get with ground coconut and cook them for ten minutes in low flame and keep aside
Preparation For Puli Pitha
- Hot a pan then add some water and some patali gure in it then hit the water and mix together.
- Then add the rice flour into the hot water and cook them for few minutes in low flame on the gas oven.
- cool the cooked ground coconut and patali gure and keep aside.make a dow with the cooked rice flour and keep aside.
- make properly some puli pitha from rice flour dow and with cooked grounded coconut and patali gure and keep aside.
- hot a pan then add the milk in it then boil the milk in low flame for ten minutes in a gas oven.
- Then broke the patali gure and add it to the boiled milk and cook them for another ten minutes in low flame.
- Then add the puli pita into the boiled milk and patali gure and cook them for another ten minutes in low flame.
- Then add the rice flour into the cooked puli pita and cook them for another five minutes in low flame on the gas oven.
- Then of the gas oven and serve hot puli pita in a serving bowl for eating. Love this recipe all the age group.