Pudina chaas is the one off the summer refreshing drink , it is easy to make and it is also a natural way to cooling the body .
Pudina Chaas – A Perfact Taste And Spicy Pudina Chaas Recipe
- 3 .00 nos Pudina
- 1.00 tbsp Black Salt
- 0.5 tbsp Black pepper
- 1.00 cup Water
- 1.00 cup Curd
- 0.5 tbsp sugar
- 0.5 tbsp salt
- Firstly take a one cup of curd , and put the curd on the blender or you can use the mixer also.
- After that now add the 4 to 5 pudina leaves to the jar, Wash the leaves in the water before use.
- Now add 1 table spun of Black salt , it is cooling the body as well as good for heath also.
- Now add 1/2 table spun of black pepper powder , to the jar ,it gives the different flavor to the chass.
- Now add 1/2 table spun of sugar to the mixer it is an optional also , if you didn’t like you can eliminate.
- Now add 1- pinch off salt to the mixer, For the taste as well as flavor of the chass .
- Now add 1 – cup of water to the jar . * Hire i’m fulling madka ka pani , you can also use the cold water.
- After adding all the ingredient to the jar , grind this for 10 minutes , then it is looks as in the below image .
- Now the healthy and tasty Pudina Chass is ready to serve now , you can also add ice cubes for chilled flavor.