very tasty and deilcious recipe as a snack item that can be prepared very easily in few steps and also this is a traditional recipe for the indians that was prepared for the festival seasons and also these are the best snack items for the children
A Traditional Crispy And Delicious Best Snack For Prasadam Boorelu
- 1.00 cup Bomabay rava
- 1.00 cup sugar
- 1.00 tbsp ilachi powder
- 1.00 liter oil for deep fry
- 1.00 cup rice flour
- 2.00 cup black gram
- 0.50 tbsp salt for taste
- First of all take the black gram and soak them in the water for 5 hours and grind that like a fine paste and keep aside.
- now add the 1 cup of rice flour and salt for taste and mix well and then take the pan and prepare the rava kesari by adding the rava in the water and cook well and then add the sugar and ilachi powder and prepare the small balls.
- now add them in the prepared batter and then prepare the boorelu with the hand and fry in the oil.
- now fry them in the oil for 10 minutes so that they can change their color like a golden brown color.
- now take a serving bowl and serve the tasty and crispy prasadam boorelu in the plate that s it tasty boorelu ready.