Batata bhaji sabzi for special occasions like ganesh chathurthi,this sabzi recipe is dry dish and better to serve with poli,puri recipes.this is also a no onion no garlic recipe.this batata bhaji is specially make for festival time side dish recipe.In this bhata bhaji we have used very spice and ingredients.
Potato Bhaji – A Unique Taste And Delicious Potato Bhaji Recipe
- 5.00 nos Potato Medium Size
- 0.5 tbsp Ginger Slices
- 2.00 nos Green Chilly
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 0.25 tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Salt
- 0.25 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
- Take four or five medium size potato wash them well and add it to a pressure cooker and bring to boil for tour whistles.
- when the potato gets boiled let them cool,when the potato remains warm peel off the outer skin.
- Now smash the boiled potatoes using a smasher or by using your hands,and also fine chop some ginger,green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Heat a pan add some oil and plotters some cumin and mustard seeds into them,and add the fine chopped ginger and green chilies with them and stir them.
- Then add the boiled and mashed potatoes with them,and add a pinch of turmeric powder and enough salt for them.
- Stir well for few seconds all the ingredients are mixed well together and the raw smells out,garnish some coriander leaves and serve hot.