Puffed Rice Laddu are Crispy ladoos made with puffed rice and molten jaggery.It is very easy to prepare and we can save the time.Every one like this Puffed Rice Laddu .Using simple Ingredients we can prepare.
Tasty And Yummy Pori Urundai Recipes Step By Step Method
- 0.25 kg jaggery
- 1.00 cup puffed rice
Puffed Rice Laddu
- first you need to take the ingredients puffed rice (pori) 1 cup, jaggery 1 cup.
- Now you need to heat the pan for preparing the Pori Urundai keep it in low flame.
- Now you need to put the jaggery like a small small piece into the pan.
- Now you need to keep the flame low like this.you should not put high flame.
- now let it boil until the jaggery is completely melted like this.the flame should be low.
- Once the whole jaggery syrup bubbles up evenly add Puffed Rice and mix well like this.
- Now you can put the Sweetness of jaggery depends on type of jagery used.mix it well.
- Now you need to Take it off the heat and let it cool for for 1 mins.
- Now you need to Apply little ghee or oil on your palm .for making ladoos .
- Now you need to Make round balls moistening the hands if the batter is too much sticky.
- Leave it to cool and serve.Now the Puffed Rice Ladoo is ready enjoy the day.