Poha idle is a one of the softest idle in our south india , and it is likely by every one .
Poha Idli – Most Popular And Tasty Poha Idli Recipe For Breakfast
- 2.00 cup Poha
- 1.25 cup Rice
- 1.00 cup Urad Dall
- 2.00 tbsp Salt
- 2.00 cup Water
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
- Firstly take a 1 and 1/2 cup of rice and 1/4 cup of urad dall ,wash this in a water , and sock this for 3 hours .
- Now take a one bowel of poha and clean this fully ,other wise it spoil the dish .
- Now take a one bowel in this add 1 cup of poha and add 1 cup of water , and sock this for a 5 to 10 minutes before grinding .
- Now take a one jar in this add the socked rice and Poha and grind for 5 minutes.
- After grinding the poha and rice together the batter is ready now , keep this aside for over night .
- Now take a one Edle plate , to this apply the one spun of oil on the plate.
- Now take the Idle plate , in this add the poha idle batter on the idle plate ,
- Now add the 2 cup of water on the cooker , and put the idle plate on the cooker,
- After putting the idle plate on the cooker , close this with the big bowel , and cook this in a medium flame for 15 minutes .
- Now the desi style poha idle is ready to serve now , serve this with the coconut chutney .