very tasty and soft soft plain paratha can be prepared very simply in few steps let us learn
Plain Paratha – Healthy And Tasty Plain Paratha Recipe For Kids
- 1.00 cup Wheat Flour
- 0.50 cup Maida
- 5.00 tbsp Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- In a mixing bowl add half cup of the maida and one cup of wheat flour. Health conscious people avoid maida.
- Add salt for the taste in the flour and mix well as shown in the image
- Add sufficient amount of water and mix well. Kneed the dough
- Keep that dough aside for 1 hour so that that will be soften.
- Separate the dough and prepare small sized balls.
- now take the roti maker and prepare the paratha by applying the dry flour over the balls and spread over the roti maker
- Sprinkle some oil, over the paratha.
- Now take the paratha and make them as zig zag pattern as shown in the image and turn out the paratha
- Roll that prepared paratha into thick sheet.
- Add prepared paratha to pre heated pen
- Drizzle spoon of oil over paratha, cook the paratha on both the sides in medium flame
- Arrange the prepared paratha one above other, press them as shown in the image so that the layers will come out
- Now tasty and delicious paratha is ready to serve with the aloo curry