pin wheel samosas are instant and easy snack dish these dish can oftenly made during parties or sudden guest arrival to our home.It is instant dish with only few ingredients and all group age people like these yummy snack recipe.
Pinwheel Samosa – Crispy Snacks Pinwheel Samosa Recipe At Home
- 3.00 nos Potatoes
- 1.00 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 0.25 tbsp Tumeric powder
- 1.00 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 0.50 tbsp Garam masala
- 0.50 tbsp Black pepper powder
- 0.50 tbsp Aamchur powder
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 0.50 cup Coriander leaves
- 0.75 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 cup Maida
- 1.00 cup Atta
- 0.75 cup Rava
- 0.75 tbsp Sugar
- 0.50 tbsp Ajwain
- 0.50 liter Oil
- 1.00 cup Water
- The key ingredients to prepare samosas ,we need Maida, Atta, rava hing,cumin seeds,potatoes, coriander seeds ,oil, turmeric powder,red chilly powder,garam masala ,coriander powder,black pepper powder ,aamchur powder and salt to taste.
- For stuffing the ingredients Add 3 medium size well washed potatoes in a pressure cooker .
- Add two to three cups of water then close the lid and leave it for 2 to 3 whistles.
- After 2 to 3 whistles ,when the pressure calms down completely open the lid and peel the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes well before adding into the stuff or by using hands or masher.
- Add a tablespoon of red chilli powder ,turmeric powder ,coriander seeds along with the masher.
- Add a tablespoon of garam masala or dhania powder into the mixture for more spiciness.
- Add a tablespoon of aamchur powder and black pepper powder into the mixture for more spiciness.
- Add a pinch of cumin seeds along with the potato mixture for the blended taste.
- sprinkle few fresh coriander leaves or finely chopped cilantro along with potato mixture and spices.
- Add little bit salt for taste,add less salt because we already added salt for potato boiling
- Now mix all those spices till it blend with each other till it turns nice color.
- Roll the dough in a flat surface by using rolling stick by dusting some flour.
- After brushing with little bit oil on top ,spread the blended mixture on all sides.
- Slowly roll the chappathi very tightly ,make sure there are no gaps while deep frying samosas will fall apart.
- Close the edges on both side then cut into small pieces to deep fry samosas.
- Turn on the flame,place a pan or tawa ,add the required amount of oil ,let it heat.
- Dip the rolled samosas along with the batter on all sides completely and check the oil heated.
- When oil get nice hot ,drop the dipped samosas one by one by using tooth pick.
- When it turns golden ,Take out and drain the excess oil completely.Our tasty samosas snack is ready.
- Take a cup of sifted or sieved all purpose flour in a seperate bowl to prepare dough.
- Add a cup of atta or wheat flour along with the all purpose flour for make crisp.
- Add 3/4 cup of rava or sooji along with the all purpose flour and atta.
- Add half tablespoon of ajwain and sugar along with the combined flour for more spices.
- Add two tablespoon of hot oil along with the combined flour and mix it using hands.
- Gradually add little by little of water and knead a smooth dough by using hands.
- When dough is prepared roughly,add a tablespoon of cooking oil on top of the dough and rest for 20 minutes.
- Take two tablespoon of sifted all purpose flour or maida with little bit salt in a seperate bowl.
- Gradually add little by little of water and mix a smooth batter by using spoon.
- Make sure the batter should be lumps free ,don’t mix it too much watery should be thick.