very tasty and sweet delicous pine apple kesari can be prepared very easily in the home let us learn the process
Pineapple Kesari – A Perfect Dessert & Yummy Pineapple Kesari
- 2.00 cup Pine Apple Pieces
- 1.00 cup Bombay Rava
- 2.00 tbsp Ghee
- 2.00 tbsp Kaju
- 1.00 tbsp Kiss Miss
- 1.00 tbsp Elachi powder
- First of all take the fresh pine apple as shown in the image and cut that in to a round pieces.
- Now take the knife and cut that round pieces in to the small pieces as shown in the image and keep aside.
- Now take the mixy jar and add the pine apple pieces in the mixy jar as shown in the image.
- Now grind that pine apple pieces as shown in the image until it grind like a fine paste and keep aside.
- Now take the wide pan and switch on the stove and keep that pan over the stove as shown and add ghee.
- Now take the bombay rava and measure the one cup of the ravva as shown in the image and keep aside.
- Now take the rava and add the bombay ravva in the pan and fry that well for 5 minutes as shown.
- Now take the water and add the one cup of the water in the rava as shown in the image.
- Now cook that rava with the water for 5 minutes so that the bombay ravva will cook well like soft.
- Now take the prepared pine apple juice and add the curry in the boiled ravva as shown in the image.
- Now take the sugar and measure he one cup of sugar and add the sugar in the boiled item and mix well.
- Now take the pine apple pieces and add them to the cooked item as shown in the image and mix well.
- Now take the kaju and fry them well in the ghee and add them in the boiled ravva and mix well.
- Now take the elachi powder and add one or two tbsp of the elachi powder in the sweet and mix well.
- Now take the kiss miss and add them in the sweet and then add little ghee if you want and mix well.
- Now take the spoon and add the other dry fruits if you like and mix them well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now take the serving plate and serve the tasty and delicious sweet pineapple kesari in the plate and garnish with kaju and kiss miss.