Phirni is the Punjabi style festival time dessert recipe, which is prepared in navratri festive recipe, here I have submitted easy and simple making steps and can also be good to made instantly where as the required ingredients are easily available at home.
Phirni Recipe – Simple And Healthy Phirni Recipe For Kids
- 0.75 cup Raw Rice
- 1.00 liter Milk
- 0.75 cup Sugar
- 2.00 tbsp Ghee
- 2.00 nos Cardamom Pods
- 0.5 cup Cashew Nuts
- 0.25 cup Raisins
- 4.00 nos Almonds
- Rinse and soak 3/4 th cup of well cleaned raw rice,you may use any brand if raw rice,basmati rice gives good to this recipe.
- Drained out the water completely and spread them evenly in a wide plate and leave them to dry for ten to fifteen minutes.
- When the spreaded rice cones to 70 percent dry and 30 percent remains the moisture,now add it to a mixer jar and blend them as semi coarse texture,and Jeep them aside.
- Heat a thick bottomed pan add one litre fresh and low fat milk,and brings it to boil for a few minutes.
- When the milk comes to boiled,almost the layer comes to form as thin layer, keep on boiling for another few minutes.
- Now add those freshly prepared raw rice flour into them as slowly as possible,keep on stirring to avoid the lumps formation.
- When the added rice flour cones to half done,now add requir3d quantity of sugar with them,a and stir well for few minutes.
- Then now add some freshly crushed cardamom pods by removing the outer skin,you may add any flavored essence too.
- In another side,heat a tadka pan melt two tbsp of ghee or oil,add some cashew nuts,eausibs and some chipped almonds and roast for few seconds.
- Add those roasted nuts and raisins mixture to that prepared phirni mixture,stir well garnish well serve hot or chill.