We need black peppers for this recipe as a main ingridient and we need a boiled rice for this before start of the recipe we need to put the boiled rice ready,and also the curd will be ready at that time that is before one night we need to take milk.
A Peppery And Spicy Best Breakfast Recipe For Pepper Curd Rice
Pepper Curd Rice
- 1.00 cup Rice
- 1.00 cup curd
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- 0.50 tbsp pepper seeds
- 0.50 tbsp coriander
- 0.50 tbsp green chilies
- 0.50 tbsp cumin
- 0.50 tbsp mustard seeds
- 2.50 tbsp oil
- 0.50 tbsp ginger paste
Pepper Curd Rice
- First bring the 1 cup of rice clean it and made it to boil until it is boiled atleast it will take 20 minutes to boil.
- Take the curd into one bowl and add salt to it and mix throughly taste it if needed add some more salt.
- Take one pan add oil of 2 1/2 table spoon to it and made it heat for sometime in a low flame.
- Now add cumin of 1/2 table spoon and mustard seeds of 1/2 table spoon made it fry for some time in the oil in a low flame.
- After that add chilies of 1/2 table spoon and ginger of 1/2 table spoon to the oil and made it fried for some time in a low flame only after that add peppers also to made it fry.
- Once they are fried add some 1/2 table spoon of coriander leafs to the oil and this will also fried for some time.
- Now we take the curd which is mixed with salt and add this to the boiled rice mix well the rice with the curd.
- After that this fried ingredients will be added to this rice mixed with curd and salt and add peppers to this.
- Mix well all the ingredients in the bowl and taste it if all are perfect take this into the serving bowl.
- Serve this with by adding coriander leafs on the top which increases the flavour to the dahi rice and garnish with peppers.