it is a tastier snack that can be made at home using roasted peanuts. this is one of the crunchier snack that both kids and adults will love to eat in the evening time and it has less calories.
A Lip-Smacking Crispy And Tasty Peanut Masala For Snack
- 1.00 cup peanuts
- 2.00 tbsp gram flour
- 1.00 tbsp rice flour
- 0.25 tbsp asafoetida or hing
- 1.00 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1.00 tbsp salt
- 0.25 cup water
- 0.25 liter oil
- take a pan and heat it. dry roast the peanuts until it releases its aroma. if you already have the roasted peanuts then you can skip this step.
- transfer the roasted peanuts to a plate and add 2 tbsp of gram flour and 1 tbsp of rice flour to it
- then add asafoetida or hing, red chilli powder and salt. at this step you can also add crushed garlic but its optional.
- then mix these dry ingredients well with hand, then add water little by little until the peanuts get coated with the paste. it should not be very watery
- take a pan and pour oil for frying, pre-heat it, then drop the peanuts one by one so that it does not stick together. make sure that stove is in medium heat, else peanuts will get burnt.
- roast until its gets golden brown and remove it. put it on a tissue or kitchen paper towel to remove the excess oil
- then you can serve it keeping in a small plate. it will just be delicious to have in evening time with a cup of tea of coffee. try this and enjoy!