Easy to prepare ,for the times when you are in the mood to munch ,but not cook something elaborate. A great recipe to appease sudden hunger pangs, using pointed gourd and besan. This recipe we serve in lunch as starter. This recipe is a healthy snack.
A Healthy And Quick Preparation Of Parwal Pakora Recipe In Crispy
- 5.00 nos pointed gourd
- 1.00 cup besan
- 0.25 tbsp kalonji
- 0.25 tbsp red chili powder
- 1.00 cup oil
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- 0.25 tbsp turmeric powder
- Take the pointed gourd, and besan, red chili powder, turmeric powder, kalonji and all those things bring together and keep aside.
- in a big bowl add the besan then add the red chili powder then add the kalonji and add the turmeric powder in to the besan
- Then add some water into the masala besan and add some salt in it and mix properly and add some oil on to the batter if besan
- Then cut the pointed gourd and wash with water then add some salt and turmeric powder in to the pointed gourd and stand for two minutes
- Then add the besan batter in to the pointed gourd and mix together for fry them. then marinate for five minutes
- Hot a pan then add some oil , when the oil is become hot then add the pointed gourd in to the oil and deep fry the pointed gourd on high flame
- Fry the pointed gourd and serve hot for eating. This recipe we serve as snack, as well as starter of a meal