Punjab panjiri is very healthy dish and very easy to make in home with the simple ingredients and with simple steps, this dish is very tasty and Delicious dish you can prefer to take one to two spoon daily morning and Evening make you fit and strong.
Panjiri Recipe – A Perfect Taste And Healthy Panjiri Recipe
- 1.25 cup Punjabi Atta
- 1.25 cup Ghee
- 1.25 cup Sugar
- 1.25 tbsp Almonds
- 1.25 tbsp Cashew
- 1.25 tbsp Pista
- 1.25 tbsp Dry Dates
- 4.00 nos Dry Anjeer
- 1.25 cup Phool Makhni
- 1.00 nos Dry Coconut
- 1.25 tbsp Kissmiss
- 1.00 tbsp Kharbooz Ke Beej
- These are the simple ingredients required to make the Punjabi panjiri in the home with simple steps.
- First step you need to chopped the dry fruits which ever you require as shown.
- Next step you need to take the frying pan heat it and add the pool makhni in the frying pan and roast it.
- After roasting put it in the air for a few minutes and you need to take the grinder cup and put those roasted phoolmakhni in it as shown and grind it.
- After putting it in the mixer up you need to grind it like a powder and put aside to use for further steps.
- Next step you need to take the frying pan and put it on the stove and add the Ghee in it.
- After putting the Ghee you need to put the chopped dry fruits and fry them in the Ghee as shown.
- After frying the dry fruits you need to remove it in the plate and put aside for further use.
- After removing the dry fruits in the same pan you need to put the Punjabi atta in it and roast it or get it in the Ghee.
- You need to roast it till the colour changes and you need to add the powder of phool makhni in the frying pan and mix it Well.
- Next you need to add the fried dry fruits in the frying pan as shown and mix it well and switch off the flame.
- Next you need to take the grinder cup and put the sugar and grind it like a powder.
- After making the sugar powder you need to add the sugar powder in frying pan as shown and mix it well
- Now the Punjabi punjiri is ready you can serve it and taste it.