Appam without yeast is our traditional indian dish specially done in south side and also popular kerala style dish ,Everyone like these appam very much ,It can prepare easily by using only a few ingredients and also less time consuming.
Paniyaram – Quick And Healthy Paniyaram Recipe For Breakfast
- 2.00 cup Rava
- 1.00 cup Wheat Flour
- 0.5 cup Curd
- 1.00 cup Onions
- 0.25 cup Green Chilies
- 0.5 cup Carrot
- 2.00 tbsp Chana Dal
- 1.00 tbsp Urad Dal
- 0.25 cup Curry Leaves
- 0.25 cup Mint Leaves
- 0.25 cup Coriander Leaves
- 0.25 tbsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 cup Oil
- 0.25 tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- The key ingredient to prepare appam ,we need rava,wheat flour, cooking soda,urad dal,chana dal,onions, curry leaves,mint leaves ,coriander leaves ,carrot ,oil and salt.
- Add two cups of rava in a seperate bowl for mixing purpose for instant appam.
- Add a cup of wheat flour if it is watery along with then mix it completely.
- Add half a cup of curd for becoming soft and taste along with the rava and flour.
- Now Mix all the flour completely without any lumps by using spoon then keep it aside.
- Turn on the flame,place a pan or tawa ,add two to three tablespoon of oil or ghee.
- Add a tablespoon of mustard seed ,you can also include a tablespoon of urad dal.
- Add a tablespoon of chana dal ,you can also include a cup of bell pepper.
- Add a cup of onions in hot oil and saute it till it turns nice color.
- Add 4 to 5 curry leaves and again splutter for few seconds and mint leaves.
- Add 3 to 4 chopped green chillies or else you can add red chillies for more taste and saute.
- Add some finely chopped coriander leaves and mix it and let it boil for a few seconds.
- Add a cup of carrot in hot ingredients and saute it till it turns nice color.
- Add a tablespoon of salt to enhance taste along with the ingredients then mix it.
- Turn off the flame and allow the ingredients to cool then add it in a bowl.
- Now pour some amount of water to make a semi thick consistency batter and mix.
- Now the batter is ready to prepare appam make sure the batter should not be too thin.
- Heat the laddle, spread oil or ghee in each hole and leave it to heat .
- Pour the mixed batter in each hole then close the lid and allow to cook.
- Turn the appam carefully till it make crisp and cook on the other side and transfer them in a separate plate.