In this recipe onion and garlic are chopped and fried than ginger and tomatoes are added to it than cream is added and followed by milk than spices and finally paneer is cut into pieces and put in the gravy and than garnished with coriander and serve hot.
Very Delicacy And Spiciest Homemade Paneer Makhanwala Dish To Kids
- 0.25 kg Paneer
- 2.00 tbsp oil
- 2.00 tbsp butter
- 3.00 nos onion
- 1.00 tbsp garlic paste
- 0.50 tbsp ginger minced
- 3.00 tbsp tomato puree
- 0.50 liter fresh cream
- 1.00 tbsp curd
- 1.00 tbsp kasoori methi
- 2.00 tbsp coriander chopped
- 0.50 tbsp green chilies chopped
- 0.50 tbsp turmeric powder
- 0.25 tbsp deggi mirch
- 0.50 tbsp garam masala
- 0.25 tbsp black pepper
- 1.00 cup milk
- 1.00 tbsp garlic chopped
- Put a pan or kadai on burner and heat it than put oil and butter together and let it get hot.
- once the oil is hot put finely chopped garlic (lahsun) in to it and saute it till it is light brown.
- Once the garlic is brown put finely chopped onion in it and stir it briskly till they are light brown in color.
- Now add chilli powder ,turmeric, garam masala and fenugreek leaves or kasuri methi and salt to taste and stir it briskly.
- After that add minced ginger,green chilli and tomato puree in to it and keep on stirring so that it is mixed properly.
- Whisk the curd and cream together in a bowl and than add them in to the mixture and mix them well.
- Now add milk in to it and add black pepper and keep on stirring so that it becomes a homogeneous mixture.
- Now take the fresh paneer wash it properly if it is not made at home and cut it in to square pieces and add them in to the curry.
- cover it with a lid and cook it on slow flame for two to three minutes till they are cooked well.
- Now shift them into a bowl and garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with chapati or parantha.