Paneer makhanwala is a restaurant style North Indian Cuisine recipes,paneer makhanwala is a rich and creamy buttery curry recipe made using paneer, spices and make them as makhanwala puree gives amazing flavor prepare a flavorful paneer curry recipes.Paneer makhanwala is good to serve with roti and naan recipes
Paneer Makhani Masala – A Perfect Taste Of Paneer Makhani Masala
Paneer Makhani Masala
- 1.00 cup Paneer
- 1.00 nos Onion
- 2.00 tbsp Tomato
- 5.00 nos Garlic
- 1.00 tbsp Ginger
- 2.00 nos Cloves
- 1.00 nos Cinnamon
- 2.00 tbsp Cardamom
- 1.00 nos Bay Leaf
- 1.00 nos Mace
- 1.00 tbsp Cashew Nuts
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 0.50 tbsp Kasuri Methi
- 0.75 tbsp Fresh Low Fat Cream
- 2.00 tbsp Butter
Paneer Makhani Masala
- Take one medium sized onion and roughly chop them and slice to tomatoes and slice some ginger and garlic.
- Then take a required quantity of paneer and well sliced them as desired shape and size.
- Take a pan add one cup of water and brings it to hot and then add those well chopped onion and tomato slices to them.
- Then add well sliced ginger and add some garlic cloves into them and brings it to boil.
- Then now add whole spices such as cloves,cinnamon stick,cardamom pods and mace strands and some cashew nuts into them.
- Brings it to well cook those added ingredients till the added water comes to dried ad remove from flame let them cool.
- Take a mixer jar or blender jar add those well cooked and cooled spice s and vegetable ingredients to them.
- Then blend them as a smooth and fine paste,do not add any water to them because it has enough water content while boiling.
- Heat a pan add two tbsp if butter and brings it to melt in slow flame.
- Then now add some bay leaves and roast for few seconds till the flavor extracts from in it.
- Then now add those well prepared and blended makhanwala paste into them and stir for few secinds.
- Then add enough red chilly powder into them and stir well to mix well together.
- Then brings it to saute for few seconds till the added butter ooze outs at the corners,and the raw smells out in it.
- Then add enough water for them and brings it to boil and add enough water for as much of the curry you need.
- Then now add enough salt and stir well for few seconds you can also adjust the spicyness at this stage.
- Then brings it to boil un very slow flame for ten minutes to thickening the curry which comes to tender.
- Then now place the well sliced fresh paneer cubes carefully into them and again brings it cook for a few more minutes.
- Then now add some crushed kasuri nethu over them and add pinch if garam masala powder to them.
- Then now sprinkle one or two tbsp of fresh low fat cream over them and remove from the flame.
- Transfer the well prepared paneer makhanwala curry to a serving bowl and garnish by some ginger Julian’s and sprinkle some fresh cream and serve hot with hit tandoori roti or naan recipes.