Paneer kulcha is tasty and delicious north indian dish specially in rajasthan,It is as same as panner naan or tandoori roti ,Everyone like these delicious paneer kulcha at any time,It can be done only with few ingredients.
Paneer Kulcha Recipe – Simple And Healthy Paneer Kulcha Recipe
- 2.00 cup Maida
- 1.00 cup Curd
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 tbsp Baking powder
Paneer Kulcha Ingredients
- 1.00 cup Crushed Paneer
- 1.50 tbsp Crunched Garlic Cloves
- 0.50 tbsp Crunched Ginger
- 1.00 cup French Beans
- 1.00 cup Tomatoes
- 1.00 cup Green Capsicum
- 1.00 cup Onions
- 0.50 cup Coriander Leaves
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.50 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds Powder
- 6.00 tbsp Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- Initially take two cups of sifted all purpose flour or maida in a separate bowl.
- To make a smooth dough ,add two to three tablespoon of curd or yogurt into maida.
- Add half tablespoon of baking powder ,you can use wheat flour for making the kulchas.
- Gradually add little by little of water and knead a smooth dough by using hands and keep aside.
Stuffed Paneer Kulcha Preparation
- For tampering turn on the flame ,place a non stick pan or tawa,add 2 to 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Add a tablespoon of finely chopped garlic cloves in hot oil and let it fry.
- Add two tablespoon of finely chopped garlic cloves in hot oil and let it fry.
- Add a cup of onions and saute it for few minutes till it turns light color.
- Add a cup of tomatoes ,use deseeded tomatoes for these recipe and fry it for few seconds.
- Add a cup of bell peppers or capsicum and saute it for few seconds ,you can use colored bell peppers.
- Add a cup of boiled beans along with mixture,you can add your like vegetables in these stage.
- Add the scrumbled paneer into the mixture and mix it well ,let the paneer blend with the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of red chilli powder and other spicy masala mix it very well ,let cook till the raw smell goes.
- Sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves and mix it very well,add a little bit of water to avoid thickening.
- After 2 or 3 hours ,take a knead dough and divide the mixture into three parts.
- Take a single roll ,place it on a flat surface and add two tablespoon of mixture in it.
- Now close it on all sides completely,do the remaining flat rolls in a same way.
- Now roll the stuffing ball gently on a flat surface area by dusting the flour.
- Turn on the flame ,place a kulcha or flattened roll in a griddle and let it cook .
- After 2 to 3 minutes when it is half cooked ,flip it gently on the other side.