A delicious and healthy curry which can be enjoyed with chapatis or rice. The mutton is cooked in its own juices with spices which gives both flavor and taste. The palak adds to the variety of flavours . This is a simple dish with minimal ingredients. At the same time it is perfect for entertaining guests or a for an enjoyable family meal.
Best Delicacy And Spicy Palak Gosht Recipe For Lunch Or Dinner
- 1.00 kg Mutton
- 2.00 nos Onions
- 8.00 nos Coriander Leaves
- 2.00 nos Tomatoes
- 10.00 nos Garlic
- 10.00 gram Ginger
- 4.00 nos Green Chilly
- 0.50 tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 0.50 tbsp Cumin
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric
- 0.50 nos Fenugreek
- 4.00 tbsp Ghee
- 4.00 tbsp Spinach Bunches
- 0.50 tbsp Salt
- Take the 1 kg of mutton in a bowl. Wash and clean thoroughly. After this cut into approximately 2 inch portions.
- Take the spinach/ palak leaves . Wash and clean thoroughly. Chop the palak very finely, collect in a bowl and keep aside for later
- Finely slice onions. Chop tomatoes into 1 inch cubes. Grind all the dry spices, garlic, ginger and chillies into a fine paste. Keep ready along with the ghee.
- Heat the ghee in a cooker. Then fry onions in the ghee until soft and golden brown. Adding a pinch of salt fries the onions faster
- Add the paste to the onions once brown. Then continue to fry till raw smell stops. After this add the tomatoes. Continue to fry on a small flame
- Add the mutton and mix in well with the spicy paste. Now add the chopped spinach and a little water if required. Allow the mutton to cook in its juices on a slow fire until well done. Taste for salt and add if required. Finally serve with bread or chapatis.