A calcic and exotic Bengali recipe with puisakh, shrimp, potato, gourd, pointed gourd, brinjal adapted especially for the lunch. The natural colour of the vegetables is intact and the end product is a vibrant main course This rrecipe love all the non vegetarians.
Delicacy Healthy Curry Side Dish Recipe For Palak Chingri
- 0.50 kg puisakh
- 1.00 nos potato
- 0.25 kg gdour
- 2.00 nos brinjal
- 3.00 nos pointed gourd
- 3.00 tbsp shrimp
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- 0.25 tbsp turmeric powder
- 3.00 nos green chilli
- 0.25 cup oil
- 0.50 tbsp sarug
- 0.25 tbsp punch phorone
- Cut the pui sakh and clean with water then cut the potato,gourd,brinjal, and pointed gourd and keep aside then cut and clean the shrimp and all those things bring together.
- hot a pan then add some oil in it then add the punch phorone in it for tempering then add the cut vegetables and some salt and turmeric powder and cook for five minutes on high flame.
- Then add some add the shrimp and some salt then cook for 2 minutes in high flame till the shrimp are cooked.
- Then add the pui sakh in to the fried vegetables then add some salt in it and cook for till the sakh is cooked with vegetables.
- When cooked the chingri puisakh serve hot in a serving bowl. Serve this chingri pui sakh with hot roti or hot steamed rice.