Sindhi pakwan is a Sindhi style tasty and crispy breakfast recipe,Pakwan is the crispy flat and deep fried recipe made by all purpose flour and wheat flour,This recipe consists of flavorful spices such as carom,cumin and black pepper.It can be serve with tasty Sindhi style pakwan dal recipe.
Pakwan Recipe – Simple And Quick Pakwan Recipe For Breakfast
- 0.75 cup All Purpose Flour
- 0.75 cup Wheat Flour
- 0.25 tbsp Carom Seeds
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 0.25 tbsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1.50 cup Oil
- 0.5 tbsp Salt
- 0.5 cup Lukewarm Water
- Take a mixing bowl add equal measure of all purpose flour and wheat flour into them.
- Add some carom seeds,cumin seeds and freshly crushed black pepper powder with them and add enough salt for them.
- Add some lukewarm water into them,mix them well,do not add more water it makes the dough watery,add water slow and slowly.
- Knead well the added flour into soft and smooth dough,cover it and soak for ten to fifteen minutes.
- When the kneaded dough comes to soft and smooth divede the dough into equal portions using a knife.
- Separate each sliced dough and make each sliced into a small ball sized dough as your desired size,it may large or small.
- Take one dough and spread them as a circular shape using a rolling pin,you may use any sharp circular lid kold for exact round shape and remove the excess dough.
- Take a fork spoon and press them over the prepared dough which makes holes to them,this prevents the pakwan do not pluffy.
- Heat a fryiñg pan add some oil for deep fry,when oil gets hot place the prepared pakwan dough into them.
- Bring it to deep fry well by flipping on other side till it gets boiled on both sides.
- When the pakwan comes to light golden brown color and it comes to crispy texture,now you can remove from flame.
- Repeat the same steps for deep fry all the pakwans and serve hot with hot Sindhi style pakwan dal recipe.