The green colour hesaru kalu is good for the strength to the body and also for pregnant women it gives so much of vitamins to the doby and as well as for the baby also . There is a ancient value also forthis seed.
Different Taste Healthy & Nutritious Spicy Pachai Payaru Chutney
Geen Gram Curry
- 1.00 cup HesaruKallu
- 2.00 nos Greenchilly
- 1.00 cup CorianderLeaves
- 1.00 no nos Tamarind
- 1.75 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 cup water
- 1.25 tbsp RoastedGram
Pachai Payaru Chutney
- First take a one cup of Hesarina Kallu , and clean this fully , Remove the stones and durst all the things .
- After clean this fully , Take a one kada , and make it heat in a low flame , and fry this for 5 minutes .
- After frying the seeds , now take a one jar and powder the hesaru kalu as fully powder , Griend this for 5 minutes .
- Now take a 1/4 Cup of Tamarind leaves , and wash this properly in a water and griend this also with the seeds powder, as we did inthe above .
- Aftergriending the Hesaru kalu and tamarind leaves and green chilly, Now add 1/4 cup of coconut and 1/2 pinch of ginger, and jagrie,and griend fully as paste.
- After grinding all in a jar the mixer of that looks like as in the below image , as i shown .
- Aftergriending the chutney , take a one lemon aqnd remove the juice from that , And addd the 1/2 spun of lemon juice to this chutney.
- Now take a one thadka pan and make it heat in alow flame, to this add 1/2 pinch of iengu , And 1/2 spun of musterd seeds,and fry for2 minutes.
- Now the healthy and tasty Hesaru Kaliena Chutney is ready to serve now. It gives a good taste with Chapati.