The concept of Onion Chutney is older but it’s not popular the making of this dish in a village style ,and also the main thing is that it is good in the season of winter and raining season.
An Amazing Spicy And Delicacy South Indian Style For Onion Chutney
- 1.00 nos Onion
- 1.00 cup Coconut
- 2.00 nos Green Chilly
- 0.25 cup Water
- 1.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.50 tbsp Roasted Gram
- 1.00 nos Ginger
- 2.00 nos Garlic
- 2.00 nos Tamarind
- For making the Onion Chutney, first we have to i take the one onion and remove the outer layer of the onion,as in the below image.
- Now take an coconut and make the slices, as i shown in the below image. because it gives a good taste.
- In another side take 2 to 3 Green Chilly, 1/2 pinch of Ginger, 2 – Garlic Slices.
- Now take a Tamarind and clean this neatly before grinding, Just take the clean and neat Tamarind 1/2 pinch.
- Now take the Roasted Gram, for every type of chutney it gives the different type of taste and also it make the chutney thick.
- Now take a one jar in this add – One Onion, 1/4 Cup of – Coconut, 2 – Green Chilly, 1/4 Pinch of – Ginger, 1 or 2 slice of – Garlic, 1 Spun of – Salt, 1/4 Inch of – Tamarind, 1/4 Cup of water.
- After adding above all ingredients into the jar, We have to grind this for 5 minutes until it is paste.
- Now take a one Small Thadka pan, In this add one spun of oil, and make it heat in the medium flame, To this add Mustard Seeds, and fry this for 1 minute, Add this to the Onion Chutney and mixed fully.
- Now the Healthy and tasty Onion Chutney is ready to serve now, Serve this in the Chapati and Rice.