very tasty and crispy onion pakora can be made very simply in home let us prepare and have the taste
Onion Bhaji – Instant Snacks For Tasty & Spicy Onion Bhaji Recipe
- 1.00 cup Gram Flour
- 1.00 cup Onions
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.5 tbsp oil Salt
- First of all take the bowl and add the one cup of the gram flour in the bowl and keep aside.
- Now take the onions and cut them in to long slices and add them in the bowl as shown in the image.
- Now take the salt and add the sufficient salt for the taste in the bowl and then mix well once.
- Now take the red chilly powder and then add the one or half tbsp of the red chilly powder in the bowl.
- Now take the water and add them in the bowl and mix well with the help of the hand.
- Now mix well with out bubbles and keep aside as shown in the image for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now switch on the stove and keep a pan and add the oil for the deep fry and preheat the oil.
- Now take the batter and then add the pakora in the oil as shown in the image and cook them well.
- Now fry them well until they fry like a golden color as shown in the image and turn other side and cook.
- Now take the serving plate and serve the tasty and crispy onion pakora in the serving plate thats it tasty and crispy onion pakora is ready.